Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tears For Fears - Shout (Official Music Video)


I call this the primal scream song. At least that's how it was for me when I first heard it in 1984. There was so much turmoil in my life at that time. I would often just drive around the area where I grew up and if this song came on the car radio, I'd turn up the volume and just sing at the top of my lungs. 

Tears for Fears remains one of my all-time favorite bands. There are so many catchy riffs in their songs that draw you in and never let go. Even now, forty years later, I'm still hooked on their songs. Next one up (in the next post) is Sowing the Seeds of Love, another favorite. 

Photos from my September NY trip

  Display in front of DeCicco and Sons in Tarrytown NY Tarrytown lighthouse harbor in Kingston NY Kingston-Rhinecliff bridge Esopus Meadows ...