Monday, October 21, 2013

10 Risks Happy People Take Every Day

Just another really good blog that I have recently begun to follow. I am learning something (or relearning something) every day. Usually the things I've relearned are the things I forgot were important. Like being happy about who I am and not trying to please everyone else. Why haven't I learned this by now? Because the reality is that there is no pleasing everyone. The answer is--just because we are adults doesn't mean we've reached the summit of learning and understanding. We're still climbing, still reaching for knowledge and insight, all of us. Here are some good tips on living each day as it comes, taking risks, and being happy.

10 Risks Happy People Take Every Day

The world we live in

 A little humor to brighten your day from one of my favorite comic strips-- Non Sequitur .......