Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Come summer with your gentle breeze

This is my new poem--Come summer with your gentle breeze--part of a new collection that I am working on and that I hope to publish later this year or early next year.


Come season of life-giving balm
Warmth and peacefulness
Come summer with your gentle breeze
Whispering through the trees

Children playing out of doors
Windows open to streets below
Harkens back to childhood days
Of barefoot romps and non-stop play

Come blessed season of few needs
Save sunshine and easy days
A good life without many things
To clutter peace that summer brings

A stroll along a flowing river
A pleasant walk, a cycle trip
Such are summer’s many pleasures
Such are summer’s many treasures


Copyright 2014
Paula M. De Angelis 


Out In The Country by Three Dog Night

Out in the Country  by Three Dog Night is one of my favorite songs of all time. When I was in high school and learning how to make short mov...