Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Road to Glory---Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Another great song by this band.......





Lyrics:

There's a card game in the courtyard, and the winner loses all.

When the judge checks his supper, its so small.

And the hills are grey with trouble and the dry spring gathers dust.

Your lover's crying in the valley, she lost her trust.

But there is a road to glory, somehow headin' in the past,

Behind the gold, behind the treasure, behind the mask.

Then comes a team of four white horses, and a lady with night black hair.

And she looks to be such a fine one, but is she really there?

I've gotta knoooow owoo, I've gotta knooow owo, I've gotta know!


Written by Randle Chowning • Copyright © Universal Music Publishing Group

Living a small life

I read a short reflection today that made me think about several things. It said that we cannot shut ourselves away from the problems in the...