Thursday, April 22, 2021

My poetry collections

I've been writing poetry for many years, since I was fourteen years old. During the past ten years or so, I've been able to publish most of what I've written over the years as different poetry collections, which I've listed here:

  • Cemetery Road, published in 2019
  • Quantum Bloom, published in 2015
  • One Hundred Haikus for Modern Workplaces, published in 2014
  • Remnants of the Spirit World, published in 2014
  • Parables and Voices, published in 2011  
All of them are available for purchase on Amazon.com 

My Amazon Author page provides the links to each book: Amazon.com: Paula M. De Angelis: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle


Out In The Country by Three Dog Night

Out in the Country  by Three Dog Night is one of my favorite songs of all time. When I was in high school and learning how to make short mov...