Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Quotes about Guests

If it were not for guests all houses would be graves. --Khalil Gibran

You must come home with me and be my guest; You will give joy to me, and I will do All that is in my power to honour you. -- Percy Bysshe Shelley

Every house where love abides And friendship is a guest, Is surely home, and home, sweet home For there the heart can rest. --Henry van Dyke

Visitor's footfalls are like medicine; they heal the sick. --African Proverb

The ornaments of your home are the people who smile upon entering time and time again. --Maralee McKee

Any celebration meal to which guests are invited, be they family or friends, should be an occasion for generous hospitality.  --Julian Baggini

If you are a host to your guest, be a host to his dog also. --Russian Proverb

The magic formula that successful businesses have discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like people.  --Tom Peters

Few enjoy noisy overcrowded functions. But they are a gesture of goodwill on the part of host or hostess, and also on the part of guests who submit to them.  --Fannie Hurst



Out In The Country by Three Dog Night

Out in the Country  by Three Dog Night is one of my favorite songs of all time. When I was in high school and learning how to make short mov...