Friday, July 12, 2024

Street art in Oslo--July 2024

As you walk or drive down the road to Mathallen in Oslo, you will see a stone wall on your left side. This has been painted with different murals depicting different situations and moods. I've posted some of Oslo's street art in previous posts (A New Yorker in Oslo: Street art in Oslo (paulamdeangelis.blogspot.com)A New Yorker in Oslo: Some new street art in Oslo (paulamdeangelis.blogspot.com)A New Yorker in Oslo: More Street Art in Oslo (paulamdeangelis.blogspot.com)A New Yorker in Oslo: Street Art in Oslo III (paulamdeangelis.blogspot.com), but it's been a while since I've seen new street art. I'm not sure how long these murals have been here, but I really like them. I took some photos today so that you can make up your own minds. I'm happy to see the street art as long as it's not the boring ugly tagging that is tantamount to vandalism. Street art is done by talented people. 









September in New York

My annual trip to New York this year was taken a bit later than usual. I normally travel during the last week of August/first week of Septem...