Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A short October update


It’s shaping up to be a busy week, in fact, probably a busy month as well, with all of the different work projects I’ve taken on. In addition I’ve decided to write a novel, and am contemplating joining the project that WordPress is sponsoring during the month of November, called National Novel Writing Month. This is a project that entails working toward completing a 50,000-word novel by November 30th, which means writing 1667 words per day. Who knows, maybe I will manage to do it. And then again, maybe not. One thing is for sure. I know what I want to write about and that goes a long way toward getting me started. I’ve been tossing ideas around for the past few years, but there hasn’t been much that has held my focus as long as this idea has done. I’m not going to talk about the idea; I will rather say that it will fall into the sci-fi/horror genre. I’ve started researching it and I’ll keep you posted on my progression (or lack thereof). 

The surreal world we live in

Holy Week for Christians starts on Palm Sunday (one week before Easter Sunday) and ends on Holy Saturday; it includes Holy Thursday and Good...