Friday, May 28, 2010

On the path

Sometimes the puzzle pieces just fall into place, and you ask yourself why you have walked around for months, even years, trying to figure the puzzle out when an answer, the answer, was really just waiting right in front of you. What I do know is that my answer is crystal clear to me right now, and it is just to continue along the path I have begun to walk on. It feels right and deep inside me I know that it is right for me. I feel like skipping along the path. Like Dorothy on her way to meet the wizard of Oz, I will need wisdom, courage, and heart to accompany me. Dorothy wanted to return home to Kansas. I want to find a road into an earlier self that has become a more vocal self. I want to meet her again.

Out In The Country by Three Dog Night

Out in the Country  by Three Dog Night is one of my favorite songs of all time. When I was in high school and learning how to make short mov...