· Why isn’t there more justice in the world?
· Why aren’t women treated as men’s equals in the world?
· Why does it feel so impossible sometimes to get a break?
· Why don’t we demand better behavior from ourselves and others?
· Why do we continue to do things we know are not good for us?
· Why do we stay in jobs that we know we have outgrown?
· Why do we stay in relationships with people who do not really care about us?
· Why do we tolerate bad behavior from others over and over again?
· Why do we allow harassment and bullying in social situations to occur without trying to stop them?
· Why is it so hard to ‘do unto others as you would have them do unto you?’
· Why do we stay silent when we know we should have spoken up?
· Why do we choose to be cowards rather than to be brave?
· Why is it so difficult to stand alone against the crowd, especially as we get older?
· Why don’t we take care of our hearts and souls and minds as much as we take care of our bodies?
· Why isn’t a spiritual life important to more people?
· Why is it so difficult for people to talk about spiritual things?
· Why is it so difficult to believe in God?
· Why do we trust human beings, but not God, with our hearts and souls?
· Why is adult life full of disappointments?
· Why are we often so unprepared to deal with disappointments?
· Why can’t we let ourselves really follow the advice ‘let go and let God?’
· Why can’t we live in the moment and enjoy it for all it is worth?
· Why can’t we seize today and make the most of it, and not worry about what will happen tomorrow?